I.D.05088
LOGIN NAO! or... feel free to registrate
I.D.05088
LOGIN NAO! or... feel free to registrate
I.D.05088
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 2008

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chicago Auto Show 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spoonsedan
The Baus
Spoonsedan

Chicago Auto Show 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Chicago Auto Show 2014   Chicago Auto Show 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:12 am

That time of year again  Very Happy 

http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/

Chicago Auto Show 2014 Logo

February 8-17

Thursday, February 6
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Media Preview North & South Exhibit Halls

Friday, February 7
08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Social Media Day North & South Exhibit Halls

07:00 PM - 11:00 PM First Look for Charity North & South Exhibit Halls

Saturday, February 8 | Opening Day
All Day Event Vote for Best of Show - Pick your favorites and you could win an iPad North Hall

Sunday, February 9
All Day Event Vote for Best of Show - Pick your favorites and you could win an iPad North Hall

Monday, February 10

Tuesday, February 11 | Women's Day

Wednesday, February 12

Thursday, February 13

Friday, February 14 | Hispanic Day

Saturday, February 15

Sunday, February 16

Monday, February 17 | Family Day
All Day Event Vote for Best of Show - Pick your favorites and you could win an iPad also in the North Hall

Weekday Discount Coupons are NOT VALID on Saturday or Sunday.

Discount coupons good for $6 off a full-price adult admission to the Chicago Auto Show can be obtained at the following participating locations (while supplies last):

-CATA Member New-Car Dealers

-Fifth Third Bank Locations - Available at any Chicagoland or Northern Indiana Fifth Third Banking Center. Stop in today.

-Participating Shell Gas Stations - Buy 10 gallons of fuel at any participating Shell location and get one Weekday Discount Coupon redeemable for one half-price weekday pass to the 2014 Chicago Auto Show.  Bring your receipt to the cashier to receive your Weekday Discount Coupon.

-Weekday discount coupons are also distributed by many Chicago area State Farm insurance agents.  Contact your State Farm agent for details.

-Tuesday, February 11 is Women's Day. Women are admitted for $6. Manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance.

-Chicago Auto Show Food Drive Discount. Show goers who donate three cans of food receive coupons for $6 off a full adult admission on Wednesday, February 12, Thursday, February 13 and Friday, February 14. Cans of food can be redeemed for the coupons at booths that are set up at the two ticket locations for the Chicago Auto Show. All food collected will benefit the Safe Haven Foundation.

Last edited by Spoonsedan on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://id05088.forumotion.com
Spoonsedan
The Baus
Spoonsedan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Auto Show 2014   Chicago Auto Show 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:13 am

so a weekday seems more like a good idea, now which day would that be..
Back to top Go down
KUSUB

KUSUB

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Auto Show 2014   Chicago Auto Show 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:17 pm

don't pick the 2nd weekend of feb... I gotta go protect America that weekend
Back to top Go down
Spoonsedan
The Baus
Spoonsedan

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Auto Show 2014   Chicago Auto Show 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Officailly, I be there monday the 17th. no school that day, also last day of auto show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Auto Show 2014   Chicago Auto Show 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicago Auto Show 2014
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I.D.05088 :: General :: Upcoming Events-
Jump to: