I.D.05088
LOGIN NAO! or... feel free to registrate
I.D.05088
LOGIN NAO! or... feel free to registrate
I.D.05088
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 2008

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Star Bash!! | June 28 & 29 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoonsedan
The Baus
Spoonsedan

No Star Bash!! | June 28 & 29 2014 Empty
PostSubject: No Star Bash!! | June 28 & 29 2014   No Star Bash!! | June 28 & 29 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:36 pm

No Star Bash!! | June 28 & 29 2014 NSB-2014-Preview-Flier-Version-3

www.nostarbash.com

Drift Indy and ClubFR, teaming up again for No Star Bash. This time it will be in Indianapolis!

Facility:
Lucas Oil Raceway Park at Indianapolis
10267 E US Highway 136
Indianapolis, IN 46234

It’s that time of year again when the weather starts warming up and you meet at the racetrack to hangout and party with friends. This year the teams at Drift Indy and ClubFR have decided to bring the bash festivities to a facility with a good run of events under their belt during the Summer. Updates will be brought to you live as they develop on nostarbash.com, all registration and technical inspection information can be found there. Fast Entries, Fast Drifting, Tons of partying and even camping overnight!

Driver Registration - Information - Pricing:
Technical Inspection: Technical Inspection will be open from 7:30 a.m until 11:30 a.m on Saturday and 8:30 a.m until 10 a.m on Sunday. Your car must be inspected and pass tech before going out onto the track (designated group color stickers will be placed on your windshield, if you don't have one you can't drive). All rules must be met; no exceptions will be given especially regarding safety equipment such as fire extinguishers or the correctly rated helmet. Make sure your car and equipment will pass tech before coming to the event. No refunds will be given for cars that do not pass.

Registration (Drivers Only):
Driver Early Registration (Ends Friday May 23rd 11: 59PM EST)
2 Day: $225

Driver Registration (Ends Friday June 20th 11: 59PM EST)
2 Day: $275
1 Day: $175

Register at
www.nostarbash.com

Local Info:
Lucas Oil Raceway Park at Indianapolis is a racetrack in Indianapolis, IN USA just minutes west from downtown Indianapolis and very easy to get in and out from. The weather has been crazy but during the month of June Indianapolis is fairly hot so make sure you bring your coolers and tents and a possibility of having an umbrella in case some unexpected rain drops in.

Lodging:
All kinds of hotels, might want to stay away downtown if you have a trailer, but look up more information on where to stay on the venues website and recommended hotels, let them know you are going to the racetrack for a race and get a better price. LORP preferred hotels here.

Camping:
Camping will be allowed overnight for drivers/teams and overnight security will be provided for this years bash. There will be a designated area for tents.

Drivers/Teams will have designated wristband, which will allow them to camp overnight.
No Glass Bottles/Containers at venue
Grills (Propane Only)
RV’s and Motorhomes are allowed
PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUSELF!
Back to top Go down
https://id05088.forumotion.com

No Star Bash!! | June 28 & 29 2014
Page 1 of 1