I.D.05088
LOGIN NAO! or... feel free to registrate
I.D.05088
LOGIN NAO! or... feel free to registrate
I.D.05088
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 2008

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoonsedan
The Baus
Spoonsedan

D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule Empty
PostSubject: D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule   D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:47 pm

2014 is here! Packed with events all over, this year should be awesome and I can't wait. The 2014 schedule for the D1MC events at US41 in Indiana has been finalized so here it is. Last year was awesome and I can only expect this year to be even better. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there and the people that couldn't make it last year.

Now I know some people are skeptical of the surface which isn't the best currently, but don't let that stop you. I've worked with Denny the owner and he is more than willing to put brand new pavement in this year as long as he see's the interest. As you can imagine it is a tremendous cost but it has almost been met, and the paved area will actually be larger than what it is currently which will allow for much better layouts. So come hangout with friends and more importantly get that seat time cause thats what matters. Come out and support to get this place a fresh lot which would give the Chicagoland area an awesome place to be able to drive.

About the events*
-US41 Dragstrip 2695 West 50 South Morocco, IN (Straight south on Indianapolis blvd from 80-94)
-Driver registration is $50 at the gate
-Spectator is $12
-NO HELMETS!!
-No driver cap, just show up and drive
-Driving starts at noon into the night but show up whenever you'd like
-Super laid back event
See you guys there!
D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule DMC_zps64f0d5fa

Back to top Go down
https://id05088.forumotion.com
Spoonsedan
The Baus
Spoonsedan

D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule   D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:33 pm

JUNE 28TH!!!

Quote :
D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule 2udywy0

Time for another awesome D1MC event! So come out drive and have a blast. This event also happens to be on one of the tracks "HAVOC" days which is a drag racing event directed towards imports. However, as always all cars are welcome. Remember, support the event and there well be a fresh blacktop as soon as it can be funded! As always just kick and have a blast. Hope to see everyone there!

I know some people are skeptical of the surface which isn't the best currently, but don't let that stop you. A brand new surface is definitely in the works. As you can imagine it is a tremendous cost but it has almost been met, and the paved area will actually be larger than what it is currently which will allow for much better layouts. Come out and support to get this place a fresh lot which would give the Chicagoland area an awesome place to be able to drive.

HOTELS
For those coming from a few hours away, I recommend staying at the hotels in Schererville right around Route 30 & Route 41 intersection. Its about 35-40 north of the track but there are plenty of things to do(bars, food, go-karts,ect.) rather than staying at the select few that are in the desolate towns around US41. Unfortunately there are no special rates yet, but I am working on that.

Holiday Inn
1773 Fountain Park Dr.
Schererville, IN 46375
(219)865-3301

Comfort Inn
1019 W US Highway 30(Route 30)
Schererville, IN 46375
(219)8659520

Hampton Inn
1904 Indianapolis Blvd(Route 41)
Schererville, IN 46375

FOOD:
I recommend grabbing food/drinks on the way to the track, or bringing a cooler. There is a small food shack at the track, but they don't always open it. I'm pretty sure the last food place is the McDonalds in Cedar Lake on Route 41, which also has a BP nest to it. A gas station is right down the street from the track though.

-US41 Dragstrip 2695 West 50 South Morocco, IN (Straight south on Indianapolis blvd from 80-94)
-Driver registration is $50 at the gate
-Drag racing is $20
-Spectator is $10
-NO HELMETS!!
-No driver cap, just show up and drive
-Driving starts at noon into the night but show up whenever you'd like
-Super laid back event
See you guys there!
Back to top Go down
https://id05088.forumotion.com

D1MC: Muchachos in Morocco 2014 schedule
Page 1 of 1