I.D.05088
LOGIN NAO! or... feel free to registrate
I.D.05088
LOGIN NAO! or... feel free to registrate
I.D.05088
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 2008

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#GRIDLIFE AUTOFEST /TRACK/DRIFT/SHOW/MUSIC 5.31-6.1 @Gingerman South Haven, MI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoonsedan
The Baus
Spoonsedan

#GRIDLIFE AUTOFEST /TRACK/DRIFT/SHOW/MUSIC 5.31-6.1 @Gingerman South Haven, MI Empty
PostSubject: #GRIDLIFE AUTOFEST /TRACK/DRIFT/SHOW/MUSIC 5.31-6.1 @Gingerman South Haven, MI   #GRIDLIFE AUTOFEST /TRACK/DRIFT/SHOW/MUSIC 5.31-6.1 @Gingerman South Haven, MI I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:45 am

WMHM + CREWS + SEENiT + CLUBFR + WANGFEST bring you a one of kind automotive festival celebrating all aspects of car culture.

#GRIDLIFE AUTOFEST /TRACK/DRIFT/SHOW/MUSIC 5.31-6.1 @Gingerman South Haven, MI S3

GRIDLIFE
GRIDLIFE FACEBOOK EVENT
TICKETS / REGISTRATION

#GRIDLIFE Autmotive Festival RACE / DRIFT / SHOW / MEET / MUSIC / South Haven, MI / Gingerman Raceway May 31 - June 1

The inaugural #GRIDLIFE event is an experimental attempt to take a new direction with the typical meetup and trackday format. A 2 Day automotive celebration encompassing activities for everyone that loves car culture.

HPDE + DRIFTING + TIME ATTACK
Both days of #GRIDLIFE feature a full on Beginner through Advanced HPDE. On Saturday ClubFR Brings you a Drift demo with some of the best teams in the midwest. and then on Sunday Wangfest Time Attack. Whatever your into #GRIDLIFE has you covered

MEET + SHOW
A gathering for all cars, a meetup and accessible show in the main paddock. Ego-free and brand-agnostic we will have a category and a place for anyone that loves their car regardless of what state it's in.

AFTERGRID MUSIC FESTIVAL
When the track goes cold #AFTERGRID kicks into high gear with a EDM / Hip Hop showcase featuring  WillyJoy / Zebo / Show You Suck / The superfriends and other surprise guests. Music plus camping included with weekend general admission.

MUSIC LINEUP
AFTERGRID MAIN STAGE Saturday May 31 6pm-11pm
Willy Joy
Zebo
Show You Suck
The Super Friends
Johnny Walker
Huggies Supreme
PreFrosh
Kody Madro
+ Very special guests and more.
Visual production by Video Villains

PADDOCK STAGE artists Announcing Soon.

PRICING
GENERAL ADMISSION + MEET
$30 Full weekend (includes camping)
$20 Saturday only (includes #aftergrid music fest)
$15 Sunday only

JUDGED SHOW VIP PARKING (Limited to entries)
$60 CARS Full weekend (includes camping)
$40 Bikes Full weekend (includes camping)

HPDE Advanced - Beginner
$245 Full Weekend (Includes Entry + Camping)
$45 Single Session (Entry not included)

TIME ATTACK
$150 Sunday Only (Saturday entry not included)

We are putting a ton of effort and resources into this event and we need your help to spread the word and make this pilot event a success. Tell your friends, tell your mom we want everyone to be apart of what we think could be the best event of the year.

For more details check out our FACEBOOK PAGE
Back to top Go down
https://id05088.forumotion.com

#GRIDLIFE AUTOFEST /TRACK/DRIFT/SHOW/MUSIC 5.31-6.1 @Gingerman South Haven, MI
Page 1 of 1